60 Vegetarian Capsules (VCaps®)
- Estro-Sense® features Indolplex®, a proprietary microencapsulated formulation of 3, 3′-diindolylmethane (DIM) with enhanced absorption. DIM is a natural phytonutrient that is abundant in cruciferous vegetables such as broccoli, Brussels sprouts, cauliflower, and cabbage.
- Specially formulated to help maintain healthy reproductive hormones. Bioavailable DIM modulates oestrogen metabolism, and alters urinary oestrogen metabolite profiles in both women and men. Studies show bioavailable DIM assists conversion of oestrogen to the favourable 2-hydroxy and 2-methoxy metabolites.
- Oestrogens are a group of three biochemically distinct hormones, oestradiol (E2), oestrone (E1), and oestriol (E3). Furthermore, oestrogen is enzymatically converted to specific estrogen metabolites such as 16-alpha hydroxyoestrones, 2-methoxyestrogens, 16-alpha hydroxyoestrone (16α-OHE1), and 4-hydroxyoestrogens.
- Two oestrogen metabolites, 2-hydroxyoestrogen and 16-alpha hydroxyoestrone (16alpha-OHE1), have contrasting cellular activities. The urinary 2:16 OHE ratio (2-hydroxyoestrone/16-alpha-hydroxyoestrone) is therefore an important clinical marker. This ratio is a significant factor in maintaining reproductive system health. The 16alpha-OHE1 metabolite is an oestrogen-like product through its binding to the oestrogen receptor; in contrast, the 2-hydroxyoestrone metabolite has low or no oestrogen activity because of its low affinity with the oestrogen receptor.
- Bladderwrack is a natural source of iodine, and traditional thyroid tonic to support thyroid gland health. Iodine assists thyroid hormone production, and plays a physiological role in supporting breast health.
- Supplies cholecalciferol (D3) to maintain levels within a normal range. Vitamin D3 has diverse effects in the body. This nutrient improves immunity, supports calcium absorption to enhance bone health, and supports breast and prostate health.
- Supplies selenium to increase levels in the body. Selenium is an antioxidant that enhances immune system function, and reduces free radicals formed in the body.
Each vegetarian capsule contains:
Equivalent bioavailable DIM 36mg
Bladderwrack (Fucus vesiculosus) extract
Equivalent dry herb 290mg
Providing iodine 145μg
Equivalent selenium 100μg
Equivalent vitamin D3 460IU
Cellulose microcrystalline, calcium hydrogen phosphate, silica colloidal (anhydrous) and magnesium stearate (vegetable). Contains no gluten, dairy, yeast, wheat, artificial flavours, colours or preservatives.
Contains no gluten, dairy, yeast, wheat, artificial flavours, colours or preservatives.
DIRECTIONS FOR USE
Adults take 1 capsule daily, or as directed by your healthcare practitioner.
Vitamins and minerals can only be of assistance if dietary intake is inadequate
Not recommended for use by pregnant, or breastfeeding women. Seek the advice of a doctor before taking Indolplex® when taking prescribed medication. Indolplex® increases activity CYP1A2 which suggests supplementation may have the potential to decrease concentrations of medications metabolized by CYP1A2. Indolplex® does not contain goitrogenic compounds which could affect thyroid function.
Always read the label. Use only as directed. If symptoms persist, talk to your health professional.