Glutathione Cell Support is formulated with both reduced GSH and vitamin C, to promote immune defence whilst also helping to decrease free radical damage to body cells. 
Additional Glutathione Cell Support benefits include:
- Aid natural body’s detoxification processes
- Enhance general health and wellbeing
- Support immune system health
Of course, there are other practical strategies to help stay well this winter. The following points from the World Health Organisation may serve as a timely reminder for patients, especially the younger ones!
- Remember to not only wash, but properly dry your hands
- Practise good respiratory hygiene involving covering both the mouth and nose when coughing or sneezing. Dispose of tissues after each use.
- Keep hands away from eyes, nose and mouth
- If you’re feeling unwell or feverish, stay away from others. Early self-isolation is key.
 Wu, G., Fang, Y., Yang, S., Lupton, J., Turner, N. (2004). Glutathione metabolism and its implications for health. J Nutr, 134, 489-492.
 World Health Organisation. (2018). Influenza seasonal. Retrieved from https://www.who.int/en/news-room/fact-sheets/detail/influenza-(seasonal).