60 Vegetarian Capsules (VCaps®)
Neuro Opti-B VCaps® provides a comprehensive blend of B vitamins to help relieve nervous tension, stress and mild anxiety.
- B group vitamins assist energy production.
- B group vitamins may assist concentration and mental focus.
- Vitamin B6 may help reduce effects of mild anxiety and nervous tension. Pyridoxal 5-phosphate (P5P) is the active form of vitamin B6. P5P may assist healthy synthesis of neurotransmitters including gamma-aminobutyric acid (GABA), dopamine and serotonin.
- Pantothenic acid (vitamin B5) may assist adrenal gland function during times of stress.
- Vitamin B2, vitamin B6, vitamin B12 and folate may assist healthy homocysteine levels.
- Calcium folinate is a source of folinic acid, the metabolically active form of folic acid.
- Riboflavin sodium phosphate is an active form of riboflavin (vitamin B2).
- Methylcobalamin is a bioavailable coenzyme form of B12.
- Methylcobalamin is a cofactor for the enzyme methionine synthase. Methionine synthase is involved in the transfer of methyl groups for the regeneration of methionine from homocysteine.
- Choline and inositol are involved in healthy nervous system function.
- Biotin is a cofactor in carboxylase enzymes in mammals including pyruvate carboxylase, methyl-crotonyl-CoAcarboxylase, proprionyl-CoA carboxylase and acetyl-CoA carboxylase.
Each Vegetarian Capsule (VCaps®)Contains:
- Thiamine hydrochloride 50mg
– Equiv. thiamine (Vitamin B1) 44.60mg
- Riboflavin sodium phosphate 30mg
– Equiv. riboflavin (Vitamin B2) 22.8mg
- Nicotinamide 100mg
- Calcium pantothenate 100mg
– Equiv. pantothenic acid (Vitamin B5) 91.6mg
– Equiv. to calcium 8.4mg
- Pyridoxal 5-phosphate 25mg
– Equiv. pyridoxine (Vitamin B6) 17.11mg
- Methylcobalamin (Vitamin B12) 200μg
- Calcium folinate 432.15μg
– Equiv. folinic acid 400μg
- Choline bitartrate 50mg
- Inositol 50mg
- Biotin 30μg
Cellulose microcrystalline, silica colloidal and magnesium stearate (vegetable source).
Contains no gluten, soy, dairy, yeast, wheat, artificial flavours, colours or preservatives.
Directions For Use
Adults: Take 1 capsule daily with food or as directed by your healthcare practitioner. Vitamin supplements should not replace a balanced diet. If symptoms persist consult your healthcare practitioner.
• If symptoms persist consult your healthcare practitioner.
• Vitamin supplements should not replace a balanced diet.