Raw vegan protein powder from Organic pea protein isolate and Organic Sprouted Brown Rice Protein with the addition of 100mg of Indolplex® and co-factor nutrients per serve.
Each 15g Serve Contains:
Indolplex® 100mg (equivalent Bioavailable Diindolylmethane [DIM] 30mg), Pea Protein Isolate (Organic), Organic Sprouted Brown Rice Protein. Bioavailable DIM (Diindolylmethane, Vitamin E (as d-alpha tocopheryl succinate [tocophersolan]), soy phosphatidyl choline, silica, starch (derived from corn).
French Vanilla Flavour (natural), Oligofructose, Xylitol, Tapioca Maltodextrin, Glycine, Steviol Glycosides (from Organic Stevia Leaf), Silica Colloidal.
Contains no gluten, dairy, yeast, wheat, animal products, artificial flavours, colours or preservatives.
Directions For Use / Suggested Serve:
Mix 1 serve (1 level scoop = 15g) with 250ml of water or low-fat milk.
Consume 1 serving daily or as recommended by your health care practitioner. practitioner.
• Individuals using prescribed medication should not use this product unless under the supervisionof a medical practitioner.
• Do not use IndolTein™ if you are pregnant, may become pregnant or are lactating. Precautions & Considerations
• Harmless changes in urine colour may occur with IndolTein™. Increased water consumption can reduce this side effect.
• Symptoms of nausea and/or headaches may occur with IndolTein™. IndolTein™ assists activity of hepatic cytochrome P450 enzymes (CYP1A1/1A2) pathways. Nutrients required to support phase 2 liver detoxification pathways can assist in reducing these symptoms.
• IndolTein™ does not contain goitrogenic compounds which could affect thyroid function.
• A short term increase in symptoms with IndolTein™ may be due to increased metabolism of available oestrogen.
• IndolTein™ can be used in used in conjunction with phytoestrogenic herbs.
• IndolTein™ may assist hormone health when taken with Hormone Replacement Therapy (HRT).
• IndolTein™ may assist hormone health when taken with the oral contraceptive pill (OCP).
• IndolTein™ has no inducing action on CYP3A4, the enzyme that metabolises the OCP. Therefore, IndolTein™ does not affect efficacy of the OCP.
• IndolTein™ may assist effective metabolism of increased available oestrogen when taken with bioidentical hormone replacement therapy (BHRT).
• Safety studies support concomitant use of IndolTein™ with Tamoxifen.
• Combined use of IndolTein™ and Zoladex is supported.
• Indolplex® should be used with caution in patients taking anticoagulation medications.
• Not suitable for children under 15 years of age.
• If symptoms persist consult your healthcare practitioner.
• Should not to be used as a sole source of nutrition.
• Consume in conjunction with a nutritious diet and an appropriate physical training or exercise program.
Servings per package: 30 Serving size: 15g
- Nutritional Information
- Fat, Total
- – Saturated
- – Sugars
- Average Qty per 15g
- 250kJ (60Cal)
- less than 0.1g
- Average Qty per 100g
- 1670kJ (398Cal)