Features microencapsulated diindolylmethane (DIM) for optimal hormone balance for both women and men.
50 and 100 Vegetarian Capsules (VCaps®)
Indolplex® contains highly absorbable diindolylmethane (DIM), a natural indole from cruciferous sources. This protective phytonutrient promotes healthy hormone balance.
Each Vegetarian Capsule (VCaps®)Contains:
Equiv. microencapsulated DIM 20mg
Cellulose microcrystalline, calcium hydrogen phosphate, silicon dioxide and magnesium stearate (vegetable source).
Contains no gluten, dairy, yeast, wheat, animal products, artificial flavours, colours or preservatives.
Directions For Use
Women: Take 2 Vcaps® once to twice daily or as directed by your healthcare practitioner.
Men: Take 2 Vcaps® twice daily or as directed by your healthcare practitioner.
Do not use Indolplex® if you are pregnant, may become pregnant or are lactating.
Precautions & Considerations:
• Harmless changes in urine colour may occur with Indolplex®. Increased water consumption can reduce this side effect.
• Symptoms of nausea and/or headaches may occur with Indolplex®. Indolplex® assists activity of hepatic cytochrome P450 enzymes (CYP1A1/1A2) pathways. Nutrients required to support phase 2 liver detoxification pathways can assist in reducing these symptoms.
• Indolplex® does not contain goitrogenic compounds which could affect thyroid function.
• A short term increase in symptoms with Indolplex® may be due to increased metabolism of available oestrogen.
• Indolplex® can be used in used in conjunction with phytoestrogenic herbs.
• Indolplex® may assist hormone health when taken with Hormone Replacement Therapy (HRT).
• Indolplex® may assist hormone health when taken with the oral contraceptive pill (OCP). Indolplex® has no inducing action on CYP3A4, the enzyme that metabolises the OCP. Therefore, Indolplex® does not affect efficacy of the OCP.
• Indolplex® may assist effective metabolism of increased available oestrogen when taken with bioidentical hormone replacement therapy (BHRT).
• Safety studies support concomitant use of Indolplex® with Tamoxifen.19
• Combined use of Indolplex® and Zoladex is supported.
• Indolplex® should be used with caution in patients taking anticoagulation medications.
* VCAPS and the VCAPS Logo are trademarks used under license.
Note: This product is available to Queensland residents only.