Glutathione Cell Support™
AUSTL 234334 Setria® Reduced Glutathione with Vitamin C for potent antioxidant activity.
50 Vegetarian Capsules (VCaps®)
Setria® Reduced Glutathione with Vitamin C for potent antioxidant activity.
• Glutathione (GSH) is found in high concentrations in virtually all living cells and is often referred to as the ‘master antioxidant’. It is the principal intracellular antioxidant with multiple biological functions. Low GSH has been linked with cell damage, lowered immunity and the progression of ageing.
• Glutathione is a tripeptide of L-glutamine, L-cysteine and glycine.
• Oral glutathione supplementation may increase glutathione body stores.
• Oral glutathione may support glutathione dependent enzymes crucial for detoxification in the body.
• If the body is not able to make enough glutathione to keep up with demand supplementation may be beneficial.
• Glutathione is the most abundant non protein thiol in cells.
• Glutathione supports immune health by enhancing the body’s immune cell function.
• Glutathione is found in high concentrations within cells. Glutathione is a key intracellular antioxidant.
• Glutathione may help reduce oxidative stress.
• Glutathione levels may be depleted in response to oxidative stress and ageing.
• All cells make glutathione. The liver produces the greatest amount due to its central role in detoxification.
• Glutathione may support glutathione S-tranferases in the elimination of toxins.
• Glutathione may support the detoxification of drugs, pesticides or carcinogens and alcohol in the liver.
• Glutathione can regenerate oxidized vitamin C back into its active form.
• Ascorbate deficiency lowers plasma glutathione in humans.
• Vitamin C is an antioxidant involved in counteracting the effects of intermediary metabolites caused from the liver’s detoxification processes.
• Vitamin C may help support healthy adrenal function.
• Vitamin C is an anti-oxidant helping to minimize free radical damage.
• Vitamin C acts as an antioxidant & free radical scavenger.
• Vitamin C is involved in the liver’s detoxification processes.
• Aids, assists or helps in the maintenance of general well-being.
Each Vegetarian Capsule (VCaps®)Contains:
Setria® Reduced L-Glutathione (as L-glutamyl-L-cysteinylglycine) 125mg Vitamin C (as ascorbic acid) 125mg
Cellulose microcrystalline, calcium hydrogen phosphate, povidone, silicon dioxide and magnesium stearate (vegetable source).
Contains no gluten, soy, dairy, yeast, wheat, animal products, artificial flavours, colours or preservatives.
Directions For Use / Suggested Serve:
Adults: Take 2 Vcaps® a day away from meals or as directed by your healthcare practitioner.
Precautions & Considerations:
• Do not exceed a daily dose of 200mg of vitamin C in individuals with haemochromatosis.
• Care should be taken with vitamin C in individuals with clotting disorders or those taking anticoagulant and anti-platelet medication.
• Not recommended for use by pregnant and lactating women
• Vitamins can only be of assistance if the dietary vitamin intake is inadequate
• Adults only supplementation
* VCAPS and the VCAPS Logo are trademarks used under license.
Setria® is a registered trademark of Kyowa Hakko Bio Co., Ltd.