GIT+Nopal™ contains Glutamine, N-acetyl-d-Glucosamine*, Aloe vera, Marshmallow, deglcyrrhizinated licorice, Fennel oil, Sunflower lecithin, Quercetin, Fennel seed powder and Curcumin with the addition of 1600mg of Nopal Cactus per serve.
Nopal Cactus (Opuntia ficus-indica) also known as “Prickly pear”, is a plant native to the mountains of Mexico.
Nopal is a source of insoluble fibre and mucilage, pectin and polyphenols. It is sourced from the baby pads (cladodes).
Content per 5g Serve:
- L-glutamine 1745mg
- Nopal cactus 1600mg
- N-acetyl-d-Glucosamine* 450mg
- Curcumin 95% 31.58mg
- Aloe Vera powder 250mg
- Quercetin 200mg
- Marshmallow powder 103mg
- Fennel seed powder 100mg
- Deglycyrrhizinated licorice 100mg
- Sunflower lecithin 400mg
Steviol glycosides (from Organic stevia powder), fennel oil.
Contains no gluten, soy, dairy, yeast, wheat, animal products, artificial flavours, colours or preservatives.
Directions For Use/Suggest Serve:
Mix 2 level teaspoons (approximately 5g) in a 250ml glass of water, stir briskly and consume 1 serve or as recommended by your health care practitioner.
- *Contains seafood product
- Keep out of reach of children.
- Monitoring of individuals taking prescribed diabetic medication is recommended.
- Not suitable for children under 15 years of age or pregnant or lactating women.
- Should only be used under the guidance of a healthcare professional.
- Should not to be used as a sole source of nutrition.
- Vitamins can only be of assistance if the dietary vitamin intake is inadequate.
- Consume in conjunction with a nutritious diet and an appropriate physical training or exercise program.
- *Should be used with caution in patients taking anticoagulation medications (N-Acetyl-D-Glucosamine may interact with Warfarin).
Store below 25°C out of direct sunlight.
Refrigerate after use.