60 Vegetarian Capsules (VCaps®)
GABA Mood Assist™ features PharmaGABA®*. This natural form of GABA may help assist symptoms of stress, mood disorders and insomnia.
Each Vegetarian Capsule (VCaps®) Contains:
Gamma-aminobutyric acid (PharmaGABA® 80) 100mg
Cellulose microcrystalline, calcium hydrogen phosphate, silica colloidal (anhydrous) and magnesium stearate (vegetable).
Contains no gluten, soy, dairy, yeast, wheat, animal products, artificial flavours, colours or preservatives.
Directions For Use:
Adults: Take 1 Vcap® 1 to 3 times a day away from meals or as directed by your healthcare practitioner.
To assist insomnia: Take 1 to 2 Vcaps® one hour before bedtime. As a general guideline no more than 600mg of GABA Mood Assist™ should be taken in a six hour time period.
Children (12 years and older): Take 1 Vcap® 1 to 3 times a day away from meals or as directed by
your healthcare practitioner.
- Individuals using prescribed medication should not use this product unless under the supervision of a medical practitioner.
- Not suitable for individuals with diagnosed clinical depression or bipolar disorders.
- Not recommended in pregnancy or lactation. PharmaGABA® has not been studied in pregnancy or lactation.
Precautions & Considerations:
- Does not cause drowsiness and is non-habit forming.
- If symptoms persist consult your healthcare practitioner.
- The blood brain barrier is a complex regulatory system that includes various efflux transport mechanisms to regulate GABA levels. There is a limited capacity of the CNS to retain excessive concentrations of GABA.
- Theoretical caution in autoimmune disorders.
- Theoretical caution with high glutamate sensitivity.
* PharmaGABA® is a trademark of Pharma Foods International Co., Ltd. (Japan)