60 Vegetarian Capsules (VCaps®)
This unique phytonutrient formula provides 45mg of Indolplex® along with Vitex agnus castus (Chaste berry), Fucus vesiculosus (Bladderwrack), selenium & vitamin D3 to promote healthy hormone balance.
Each Vegetarian Capsule (VCaps®)Contains:
- Indolplex® 45mg
– Equiv. bioavailable DIM 13.5mg
- Vitex agnus castus (Chaste berry) extract
– Equiv. dry herb 200mg
- Cholecalciferol 12.5μg
– Equiv. vitamin D3 500IU
- Fucus vesiculosus (Bladderwrack) extract
– Equiv. dry herb 560mg
- Providing iodine 280μg
- Selenomethionine 375μg
– Equiv. Selenium 150μg
Cellulose microcrystalline, silicon dioxide, calcium hydrogen phosphate and magnesium stearate (vegetable source). Contains no gluten, dairy, yeast, wheat, artificial flavours, colours or preservatives.
Directions For Use
Adults: Take 1 Vcap® a day or as directed by your healthcare practitioner.
• This product contains selenium which is toxic in high doses. A daily dose of 150 micrograms for adults of selenium from dietary supplements should not be exceeded.
• Do not use Indolplex® if you are pregnant, may become pregnant or are lactating.
Precautions & Considerations
• FemBalance™ contains iodine which can affect metabolism of thyroid hormones. Monitoring of individuals taking prescribed thyroid medication is recommended.
• Harmless changes in urine colour may occur with Indolplex® . Increased water consumption can reduce this side effect.
• Symptoms of nausea and/or headaches may occur with Indolplex® . Indolplex® assists activity of hepatic cytochrome P450 enzymes (CYP1A1) pathways. Nutrients required to support phase 2 liver detoxification pathways can assist in reducing these symptoms.
• A short term increase in symptoms with Indolplex® may be due to increased metabolism of available oestrogen.
• Indolplex® does not contain goitrogenic compounds which could affect thyroid function.
• Indolplex® is not phytoestrogenic and has no inherent oestrogenic activity. FemBalance™ can be used in used in conjunction with phytoestrogenic herbs.
• Indolplex® may assist hormone health when taken with Hormone Replacement Therapy (HRT).
• Indolplex® may assist hormone health when taken with the oral contraceptive pill (OCP). Indolplex® has no inducing action on CYP3A4, the enzyme that metabolises the OCP. Therefore, Indolplex® does not affect efficacy of the OCP.
• Indolplex® may assist effective metabolism of increased available oestrogen when taken with bioidentical hormone replacement therapy (BHRT).
• Combined use of microencapsulated DIM and Tamoxifen is not recommended.
• Combined use of Indolplex® and Zoladex is supported.
• Indolplex® should be used with caution in patients taking anticoagulation medications.