50 and 120 Vegetarian Capsules (VCaps®)
DigeZyme® contains a proprietary blend of digestive enzymes derived from microbial sources. DigeZyme® may assist breakdown of protein, fats and carbohydrates to aid digestive health.
Each Vegetarian Capsule (VCaps®)Contains:
- Amylase (from Aspergillus oryzae) 147.75 DU
- Cellulase (from Trichoderma longibrachiatum) 165 CU
- Lipase (from Rhizopus oryzae) 30 LipU
- Protease (from Aspergillus oryzae) 1500 HUT
- Tilactase (from Aspergillus oryzae) 600 ALU
Measure of Potency:
- ALU = (Acid) Lactase Units
- CU = Cellulase Units
- DU = Alpha-amylase Dextrinising Units
- HUT = Hemoglobin Units on the Tyrosine Basis
- LipU = Lipase Units
Cellulose microcrystalline, calcium hydrogen phosphate and maltodextrin.
Directions For Use
Adults: Take 2 -3 capsules after meals or as directed by your healthcare practitioner.
Precautions & Considerations:
Studies have not been performed on DigeZyme® in pregnancy and lactation.
Use with care in individuals with gastric or duodenal ulceration and bleeding.
Store below 30°C.