About MD Nutritionals
Natural Health Solutions
MD Nutritionals was founded with the aim of providing an innovative range of nutritional products. You will discover that our highest quality nutritional range is based on the latest scientific evidence to improve the wellbeing of your patient.
- Chromium Plus™ contains a unique bioavailable form of chromium polynicotinate, along with alpha lipoic acid and inositol to assist regulation of healthy glucose metabolism. Vanadium is included to assist insulin action.
- DigeZyme® features a comprehensive blend of non-animal derived enzymes to support healthy digestive function. DigeZyme™ may assist breakdown of protein, fats and carbohydrates to aid digestive health.
- Glutathione Cell Support™ features reduced Glutathione (GSH), a highly active form of GSH to sustain antioxidant defence systems. GSH activity is enhanced by the addition of vitamin C, critical to GSH metabolism.
- Niacinol Forte™ contains inositol hexanicotinate, an extended release form of Niacin that may benefit cases of poor peripheral circulation.
Commitment to Quality
- We demand the purest active raw materials to assure maximum reliability and effectiveness. All ingredients must pass stringent analytical testing to meet our rigorous standards.
- Each step of production complies with strict Good Manufacturing Practices (GMP) guidelines.
- Our products are low allergenic. We avoid unnecessary additives such as lactose, flavours, colours, preservatives or artificial sweeteners.
- We use Vcaps®* for all our encapsulated products. These are two-piece capsules made from plant cellulose. Vcaps®* are starch free, gluten free and preservative free, and meet the strict dietary needs of vegetarians. They are also kosher and halal certified.
We thank you for your continued interest & trust in the MD Nutritionals brand.
* VCAPS and the VCAPS Logo are trademarks used under license.
Setria® is a registered trademark of Kyowa Hakko Bio Co., Ltd.
DigeZyme® is a registered trademark of Sabinsa Australia Pty Ltd